The Parsons table, whose legs are equal in thickness to the table top, was designed in the 1930’s to stand the test of time. Our waterfall Parsons table holds true to this with its simple and elegant lines. Custom built by hand with kiln-dried hardwood then skillfully covered in grasscloth, this waterfall table will add a fashionable look to any room – especially with the extra leg room to show off the grasscloth’s gorgeous color and texture.
*Please note: Grasscloth and shipping costs are not included in our listing price.
HOW OUR PROCESS WORKS:
• Contact us through our Etsy shop or at jenn [!at] livenupdesign.com with your desired dimensions and your delivery zip code.
• We will get right back to you with a quote for your table, yardage requirement for your project and shipping costs.
• You can source/supply the grasscloth and have it shipped to us with a clear side mark for your project, or if you do not have access, we are happy to assist you in choosing/purchasing grasscloth.
NOTE: Our grasscloth tables are sealed with a low-VOC lacquer which protects the surface of your table. The sealer may affect the color/texture of the grasscloth. Depending on which grasscloth you choose, we may choose to test a sample for your approval before placing the final grasscloth order.
• A 50% deposit is required to get your project on the roster.
• When your grasscloth arrives, we will e-mail to let you know.
• Upon completion, we will send you photos of the finished piece, confirm the delivery address and finalize payment.
• Your console table will then ship out and a tracking number will be provided so you can excitedly watch for its arrival.
• Listing price for custom parson’s table up to 48"W x 24"D x 30"H. Pricing subject to change for larger dimensions.
• Shipping costs for UPS to be determined based on table size and delivery zip code.
• Lead time is appox. 4–6 weeks from receipt of your grasscloth (subject to change).
• We require a softer grasscloth for this application. Stiff grasscloth/bamboo papers do not work well...please send a photo or sample to us before embarking on a project.
• Every order is made with kiln-dried wood that ensures your custom piece will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
Located in the eclectic, beach town of Leucadia, California, Liven UP Design creates custom furniture with a unique flair and style. Each piece is designed to your specifications then handmade with great care and attention to detail by our talented craftsmen using only kiln-dried, solid hardwood. The result is one-of-a-kind, beautiful furniture that is built to last.
*Please refer to our Shop Policies Section before you agree to purchase:
Liven UP requires a deposit of 1/2 of the total purchase to get started. The balance plus shipping is due upon completion and before the item ships. A custom listing will be created for you once we have the quote and totals finalized.
For fabric orders, full payment is due up front.
Once we receive your deposit, we add you to the job board. We complete projects in that order. For rush orders, please contact us. Liven UP strives for quality, not speed.
**Please be aware that Liven UP likes to move projects along expeditiously. This ensures that there is no back-up in our shop and enables us to continue acquiring fun, new items to add to our shop!
We require that fabric be purchased and shipped to us within ONE MONTH of receiving a deposit. If this does not happen and we have an open order for longer than that, we reserve the right to CANCEL your order, refund your deposit - MINUS A non-refundable deposit of $75 PER ITEM.
We take shipping VERY seriously at Liven UP. We make sure that all of our items are packed securely so that they will make it to their final destination unharmed.
Our clients are responsible for shipping charges. Quotes will be given BEFORE the project is underway. Any changes to the original order or the addition of items after purchase incurs extra shipping charges.
We do add the cost of the shipping supplies used to get these valuable pieces to their destination unharmed.
International Shipping is available, but must be arranged by the client.
*In the sad event that something happens to your item during shipment, ALL shipping companies require that you retain ALL the packing materials associated with the order. ***PLEASE DO NOT BREAK DOWN OR THROW AWAY ANY BOXES OR MATERIALS THAT YOUR ITEMS WERE PACKED IN UNTIL YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY CHECKED THE ITEM FOR ANY DAMAGES, ETC.
Refunds are given at the discretion of Liven UP and must be addressed within 30 days of receiving the item.
In the rare event that you wish to return your custom item, please know that Liven UP will not assume responsibility for shipping charges. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
All of our furniture is custom made to unique specifications and tastes, therefore we charge a 45% restocking fee for returned items.
We do our best to complete projects within the time-frame we quote; however, all items are custom made to order and sometimes things take a little longer than planned. We promise to keep you updated during the process and aware of any changes related to your order. Happy clients are what we strive for!
*A note about FABRIC*
All of our custom designed items are meant for the home. This requires a home décor or upholstery weight fabric. We cannot guarantee the outcome of pieces made with fabrics that are not specific for these purposes. Please check fabrics with us before ordering. If you choose to use a questionable fabric and the outcome is not what you desired, Liven UP is not responsible and NO refunds will be given. We will do our best in WARNING our clients if we suspect such issues before we get started.
We HIGHLY recommend purchasing samples of ANY fabric that you intend to use for your project. Colors and textures can look COMPLETELY different in person, than they do online!!! Liven UP is not responsible if you are not happy with your fabric choice. Please choose carefully!
There will be NO surprises!